Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Making something from nothing

As I don't feel comfortable going out with my camera alone, I'm taking pictures in doors. I have looked at items in my house in the past and think, in the right angle and with the right settings and editing, it would make an interesting picture. I have many pictures but will post them a couple at a time because blogger doesn't like it when I post 4-6 pictures like I normally do. I will try and keep my promise of blogging on here more often but I also have another blog, a more generic one about me, but will mainly be about music and games I like.

For both of these pictures, I have slowed down the shutter speed. For the lighter picture, I changed the colour to black and white on the camera, I edited both pictures with Picasa 3 as I don't have photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment