Sunday, 2 September 2012

Trip to London


















I went to London after my birthday, mainly to see the sights of London. Despite it's bad reputation at times, I really like London, there is a lot you can do for free such as visit museums and visit various gardens. I visited the Palace of Westminster and the London eye (didn't go on it, scared of heights) which I have seen several times. I also went to London Aquarium, I went there 5 or 6 years ago, a lot has changed, my favourite part was seeing the penguins. A new experience for me was visiting Kensington Gardens, it is a beautiful area where you can relax away from the rush of the London Underground. I really enjoyed myself, it was a dry, sometimes cloudy day, I was thankful it didn't rain. I took a lot of photos on that day (over 200). I have put a few on here, if you have added me on facebook, you are likely to have seen them already as some of them are on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment